will be very happy to welcome you to a Colloquium on Young learners.
This two-day event will be held on the DEREE, the American College of Greece,
Agia Paraskevi campusand it will comprise of talks and workshops that aim to present:
“Innovations in ELT for Children and Teenagers”
We encourage innovative practices about the following areas of teaching young learners:
- Innovations in Children
- Innovations in Teenagers
- Drama Techniques and YLs
- Literature and YLs
- 21st Century Skills in TEYLs
- Educational Policy & Practice
- Creativity & Critical Thinking
- Special Educational Needs, Disability & Inclusion
- Parental / Caregiver Training
- Educational Technology and YLs
- YL Teacher Education & Training
- Assessment & Monitoring Progress
Types of proposals
Workshop (45 minutes)
A Practice-Oriented presentation, which shows, rather than tells. The presenter helps participants
solve a problem or develop a specific technique through a series of structured hands-on activities.
Talk (45 minutes)
A formal instructive talk given by (a) subject specialist(s).
A self-explanatory exhibit that allows participants to engage in informal discussion with the presenter(s). It is based on the creative combination of text, graphics and visuals.
Responsibilities of presenters
- All presenters should refrain from changing the content of their session once it has been approved.
- Provide handouts for the anticipated number of attendees.
- No presenter can refuse attendance to any TESOL member.
Deadline for submissions
If you would like to present, please visit our website and send us
the relevant information by September 3rd 2017.
You will find the online form here: http://tesolgreece.org/index.php?option=com_rsform&view=rsform&formId=8
Admission is free to all TESOL Greece members.
Non-members fee 50€
Information about travel and accommodation and the event programme will follow soon.
The TESOL Greece Board with the support of the IATEFL YLTSIG